Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 2

Hi. This is day 2 and so far so good. I'm not the least bit hungry. In fact, come to think of it...I wasn't even hungry for breakfast today. I drank my fiber cleanse drink. It really isn't bad tasting at all. But I hear that it gets thick super fast so I mixed it up with about 8 oz of water and gulped it down.

I made these k-bobs last night for dinner. OMG they are good. I put the recipe up for anyone wanting to know how I made them. Everyone loved them. I mean come on it's food on a stick, you just can't go wrong. The thing that made these so good was that I stuffed the mushrooms with cream cheese and sausage before putting them on the stick. You can do these in the oven and they will be good too. But if you have access to a smoker, you have to try it. Something about how the smoke gets into the cream cheese is just heavenly. I will definitely make these again. There might be one or two carbs per stick so if you are doing induction on the Atkins diet, these should be alright. Let me know how you like them. These were my own idea because I was starving and I had a stick. Many recipes that I include on here will be ones that I found off the interwebs somewhere. I have a huge collection that I printed up and put into a binder because I didn't want to ever lose them. So hopefully I'm not stepping on anyone's toes if I post them. Just know that your recipe was a hit and I wanted to share it. If I do happen to know who came up with the little plateful of heaven, I will most definitely give you credit for it! Pinky swear. Anyone who comes up with a way to keep me happy while still losing weight deserves the utmost respect in my opinion. I think I will take these babies to lunch tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment